29.1.14

Snowy Greetings

Greetings from the frozen South, where all 100 counties in North Carolina have been impacted by snowy weather that started yesterday.  We got at least three inches here so work was cancelled and I spent the day home with the puppy, a book, and a big pot of tea.


One of the reasons I've been so sporadic in my updates lately is because I have had so little progress on my socks that I feel almost ashamed to share them with you.  Which I admit, is silly, but I finally made enough headway to confidently cast on a new project that I've had hanging out ready to go for a while now.  What you see there is the start of one sleeve of Ginny's Cardigan out of some lovely Unwind Yarn Company Touring DK.  Since snapping that photo this morning I have finished the ribbing on sleeve one and started sleeve two.  My plan is to knit them both two at a time once I have the ribbing done.  So far so good.


And what post could be complete without some looks at the puppy enjoying the snow?


He thinks snow is just the coolest thing ever, but every flake is still suspect until it has been properly sniffed.


No comments:

Post a Comment