24.4.13

Knit and Crochet Blog Week Day 3: Infographic (4KCBWDAY3)

 
 

There are many ways of conveying information on a blog; text and images being the two most widely used. Many infographics combine both these elements to provide a visual way of presenting text information.

Make your own infogaphic (no fancy imaging software needed, you can draw it on paper and photograph it if you want) to convey any element of your craft(s).
 
 
*Knit and Crochet Blog Week is an annual event hosted by Eskimimi Makes.  To find the rest of the posts, type today's tag 4KCBWDAY3 into Google or your preferred search engine.

13 comments:

  1. Wow - do you live in my brain? This is EXACTLY how I think about knitting. I'm actually a little scared now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it's just my computer or something, but I'm not able to read the infographic you made, perhaps it it because the image is too small? I just wanted to make you aware of that, because it looks like a fun infographic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SQUEE flowchart!! This makes me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You missed out "wake up the next day and realise you wish you'd bought a different colour".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, this is probably why I never get anything done :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, that is excellent. So true. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So is this not a desirable way to be? :-p I <3 flow charts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very, very smart! It made me smile, but I feel your pain :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed seeing your process. Mine is similar, although I am a knitting magazine and book junkie and go to those sources before Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL that is so funny and mainly true :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hilarious! And way too real life ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks this way!

    Oooh shiny!

    ReplyDelete