Two years ago I made a lot of Bella mittens for friends out of Lion Brand Jiffy Solid (they have the perfect shade of grey). This year one of these friends asked if I would knit a cowl for her that would match the color of the mittens. She had some specific ideas and so I cast on for a basic garter eyelet pattern of my own improvisation. Only I didn't like how it was turning out. On Sunday I ripped it back and tried to decide if I needed to go buy new needles for it. Miraculously I found the exact needles I need in an old project bag. Evidentially I bought these really nice US 8 circs at the beginning of the summer and immediately forgot that I had them.
So now I've cast back on but have not knit more than maybe half a row because I've been a bit distracted . . .
PS: Check out other WIP: Wednesday bloggers on Tami's Mr. Linky