6.2.13

Feeling the Need for Speed

I don't have a lot of progress to show to you guys today.  Since I had an FO on a Monday I really have not had much opportunity to make progress on the rest of my projects.  The Lightening Shrug has swapped places with the Pretty in Pink Shawl because I am almost to the arm decreases and I don't want to have to keep measuring my progress while at work.  Lucky me my purse is big enough for a two color shawl.

Lightening Shrug.  Really just one long strip of stockinette knit on a bias
I am still loving both of these patterns.  The shrug has a simple construction that I cannot wait to see how it pans out.  I should have a more detailed analysis soon after I finish the stockinette section.  And the shawl?  The stripes are addictive despite how long they are.  I am looking forward to the shortening element that comes with bottom up shawls.

Pretty in Pink Shawl.  Still too unwieldy for a proper photo.
The Boba Fett Sockhead Hat will be making an appearance later this week for the first time in months.  I am taking it to see one of the greatest films ever in Imax 3D on Friday -- Top Gun!  One of the great joys and perils of working where I do is that I have known about and been waiting for this for months.  And now it is only two days away!

Knit, purl. Knit, purl. Knit, purl.
For more detailed works in progress, check out the group at Tami's Amis.




3 comments:

  1. Your Pretty in Pink shawl looks awesome, what a cool colour combo!
    I look forward to viewing the finished object :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shrug pattern, I didn't spot that in the releases, look forward to seeing how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete